Come and join our lovely Emily for our two-day workshop where you will learn how to create beautiful hand gathered lampshades.
On this course you will learn how to:
Gather your fabric using pin to position your pleats in place.
Hand sew on to the frame (this takes time, hence the course is held over 2 days) infact, most of your lampshade is hand stitched.
learn how to create your lining
learn how to add trims
This course is the perfect opportunity to learn and practice your hand stitching, in a relaxed and friendly environment.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR GATHERED LAMPSHADE COURSE.
- All Fabric and haberdashery
- lampshade frame
- Learn to make a professional standard hand pleated lampshade in a professional workroom
- Simple bitesized instructions
- Lot’s of soft drinks, hot drinks and light snacks throughout the day.
- We will look after you!
LEARN HOW TO
- Measure and cut fabric correctly and consider pattern placement
- create your lining
- Attach binding
- hand stitch pleats in place
Book your lampshade course for £290
Thankyou for a really enjoyable day. It was a real confidence booster for me and I’m so chuffed with what I have achieved all thanks to your clear instructions. I can’t wait for the next lesson!